“VetroCar provides professionalism, quality materials and a corporate strategy dedicated to customer care and cutting-edge training, resulting in over 90% coverage of the national territory with over 180 branches”
Cristian Degrazi, Head of IT of VetroCar & Bus SpA.
CUSTOMER & PARTNER INFORMATION
VetroCar is a trademark of Vetrocar & Bus S.P.A., a company founded in 1999 and specialized in the repair and replacement of any type of glass on any type of vehicle (cars, buses, trucks and industrial vehicles).
There are more than 180 Vetrocar centers spread throughout the Italian territory. The company continues to approach the digital universe in a completely proactive and customer-oriented manner, and as a result has set up an innovative system for collecting customer satisfaction data to compare the services provided by each affiliate. Through a centralised management system and a mobile web-based application, usable via tablet, customer’s opinions of their experience are collected in real-time.
“We are highly aware of the importance of service and customer satisfaction and with this solution we are able to constantly monitor our customer relations.”
The touch device is totally pre-configured, does not require installation, power on and off are automatic, therefore is operating in the various centers without any burden on the staff in the branch.
The tablet, integrated into a totem and positioned within smart corners dedicated to customers, is usable without intermediaries and will soon also allow the transmission of promotional video messages.
- Create a customer satisfaction totem accessible to customers and integrate into all the VetroCar branches in the area
- Adopt a fully self-service touch device, pre-configurable and with remote control
- Ensure functionality and reduce burdens on branch staff
- The tablet PCs can be used in self-service mode providing entirely independent solutions.
- The tablet PCs transmit statistical data in real-time on a central server which also enables remote maintenance or new configuration.
- Adoption of HANNSpad Tablet PCs with 10.1 “IPS displays and multi-touch technology, Android operating systems, and ultra-wide viewing angles of 178° allowing optimal viewing of texts, images and videos.
“There are more than 180 Vetrocar centers spread throughout the Italian territory.”
HANNspree was chosen as a manufacturer able to provide innovative technology in the format suitable for our implementation requirements and with the Android system. We evaluated several all-in-one solutions before we made our final decision to use HANNSPREE products, which give us a guarantee of service and a more interesting quality / price ratio compared to other players on the market.