ESC Software incorporates Hannspree's touch display technology and Android Box into point of sale solution
CUSTOMER & PARTNER INFORMATION
ESC SOFTWARE is a software house which for many years has been invested in the research, development and distribution of software’s for business and Retail, creating Windows, Android and IOS mobile environments.
More specifically, the experience gained over the years has allowed ESC Software to develop the “MobiPOS” solution, a cash point to manage retail activities and restaurant transactions. “MobiPOS” was born as a tablet application, designed with the Android operating system, which allows a device to be used through a traditional cash register, with a simple and functional App.
Leaning on the ESC Software’ cloud system, it allows management of sales at the retail shop through a Tablet PC. The device is able to manage: index books, products, barcodes, promotions, fidelity, halls, diners, orders, statistical data of an entire shop network from a single device (smartphone, pc, tablet). It has been developed to enable sharing between several points of sale, for example shop chains and franchises (restaurants, fast food, cash&carry, coffee shops, tobacco shops..). It provides data and statistics in real time and also a global view of every single activity of point of sale, receipts and revenues anywhere and anytime.
``The smart integration of Hannspree’s Touch display & Android Box as point of sale solution in the retail segment``
The back-end has been implemented with a Touch Interface which can be connected to different printers ( fiscal printer or not) and barcode readers. It can also work off-line, enabling data synchronization when back online.
The adoption of MobiPOS by many customers over the years, has emerged the need to display more information and features on the Cash Point Displays, typically larger than the traditional Tablet PC 7″ or 8″ screens.
This need has lead ESC Software to evaluate an alternative solution that offers better readability of the content offered by MobiPOS, ensuring several hours of operation, ease of connection and installation, and maximum integration at the point of sale.
- Improve efficency, reduce operation costs, increase business performance and provide a larger viewing are for contents and cash desk management.
- Guarantee specs and particulars in terms of perfomance and expandability of POS location
- Safeguard and optimize ergonomic design and minimize space to meet maximum integration at the point of sale.
- Implementation of HANNspree’s 15.6″ Touch Monitor & Android Box
- Compatibility with all Android Programs and additional connectivity for peripherals
- 24H running operation guarantee, connection to company’s application and to the local internet network, with low energy consumption
- Ensured high performance thanks to specialist touch technology, reliability and extra power
- Modern and solid design with flawless interaction between Touch Monitor (with optional dedicated POS Stand) and compact Android Box.
” In partnership with HANNspree we have improved the productivity and the level of satisfaction of our customers, responding to a real need in the management of the point of sale and in particular of the cash point. A personalised service from Hannspree and an example of how technology can facilitate better communication and make more effective the work stations, in such competitive industies as that of commercial and catering”
Giuseppe Rizzo – Managing Director
HANNspree has been chosen as the only manufacturer to provide a touch-screen format suitable for our specific needs and Android system requirements. HANNspree also provided us with flexibility and scalability and enabled us to quickly implement the solution. HANNspree has proven to be a valued partner capable of delivering high-tech solutions in-line with all aspects of the business.